Saturday, July 14, 2012

Commissions Round 2

FULL - THANK YOU!

Hello, it's time to open commissions again! This time I bring painty pixels and fusion styled portraits. Two slots of each option will be available; this time, please refrain from ordering more than one picture, as there are limited slots. Thanks!

Painty Pixels - $35
- Animations are not included in the price. However, I add what animations I have time for, so that I end up getting paid minimum wage.
- To add another character: +$35
- To add an animal companion: +$5-$15, contact for precise pricing


Fusion Portraits - $35-$45
- Varying by complexity; I reserve the right to crop the picture/body for better composition or etc, but I will make an effort to make these all fullbodies.
- To add another character: +$20
- To add an animal companion: +$0-$20, contact for precise pricing
- Default white or transparent backgrounds; you may request a flat color, if you prefer

No comments:

Post a Comment