Saturday, December 17, 2011

Commissions Round 1

** Styles may come and go, as my interests in them wax and wane. Generally, if I do a lot of one particular style for a while, it will be put on hold. **

Squishy Chibis - $10
- don't expect me to put in a billion details, it kind of doesn't jive with the style.
- To add another character: +$8




Flat Pixels - $10
- You're out of luck, I really only have one sample - it's a style I'm particularly fond of, that I haven't had much reason to practice.
- To add another character: +$10 (no discount, sorry)




Painty Pixels - $35-$45
- varying by complexity; animations are not included in the price. However, I add what animations I have time for, so that I end up getting paid minimum wage.
- To add another character: +$35-45 (no discount, sorry)




Dreamy Sketch ---- currently not available! (sorry!)
- Bust: $20; to add another character: +15
- Waistup: $30; to add another character: +$20
- Fullbody: $40; to add another character: +$30




Painted Portrait ---- Limited to 2-3 slots (total, not per person) at any one time
- Bust: $30; to add another character: +20
- Waistup: $70; to add another character: +$40
- Fullbody: $100; to add another character: +$70
- Comes with a high(er) resolution copy of your image, backgrounds are not available with this option





Experimentation ---- Limited to 1-2 slots (total, not per person) at any one time
- Basically you're letting me experiment with your character - if you're OK with me exploring various styles, or mucking around with composition, testing out photoshop brushes, character design, etc.... KEEP READING!
- If there is something you'd rather I DON'T experiment around with - character design or pixeling styles, for example - please let me know in the notes! Or I guess if there's something you'd prefer (chibi, painted, flat colors), make a note of that too.
- Price it yourself - the more you offer, the more time I will put into your commission. If you've made it this far down, you've got an idea how my pricing works, and how much effort goes into something for what price. There will be no refunds. Offer at your own discretion! >__<

No comments:

Post a Comment